Zimt, Surrey Hills



WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         Spinach and ricotta savoury pastry ($6.50)
·         Mushroom, two olive and fire roasted peppers quiche ($8.00)
·         Spinach, feta and Roma tomato quiche ($8.00)





WHAT WE ATE...
I chose the ‘Vegetable Pastie ($8.00)’. The pastry was so flaky and delicious! The yummy filling had a spicy kick.




My dining companion picked the ‘Pumpkin, pepita and spinach quiche ($8.00)’. I have ordered this previously and it is probably my favourite item that I have had at Zimt. The filling is scrumptious!


Afterwards we ordered dessert… I decided to have the ‘Sour Cherry Tart ($6.50)’. My tart was nice but my dining companion’s tart was better.


My dining companion opted for the ‘Passionfruit Tart ($6.00)’. The tangy filling was complemented by the fresh blueberries.


WHAT WE DRANK...
I ordered a pot of English Breakfast Tea which had a lovely flavour.


My dining companion ordered a latte which tasted pretty good.


OVERALL…
Zimt is an Austrian bakery in Surrey Hills. There is an abundant display of cakes on offer at Zimt as well as pastries and other savoury items. This place can get busy so it’s best to book a table if you don’t want to leave disappointed...



Address: 171 Union Road, Surrey Hills, VIC

Phone: 03 9890 2382





Trading Hours:
Mon - Sat: 7.00am – 5.00pm
Sun: 8.00am – 5.00pm

ZIMT Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


P.S. Other eateries nearby are Mister + Miss CafeMr. Hendricks and Watt’s Cooking



Comments

Popular Posts