Miss Sage Sugar's Fashion Edit - February 2015

February... The month for love and romance. Welcome to my annual Valentine’s Day special! I’m looking forward to spending the day with the special someone in my life. Valentine’s Day is on a Saturday this year which makes it extra special as you can spend all day long with your paramour. If you are single, hopefully cupid’s arrow is about to hit the one you desire soon! This month I’ve also featured my favourite fragrance at the moment: L’Ocitane – Néroli & Orchidée which I absolutely adore.

Here are some ideas to get you in the mood for romance... 


Underwire Bra and Low Rise Ladypants



Yvett




Manhattan Little Black Dress 350g Triple Scented Candle by Glasshouse Fragrances







Halterneck Lace Hem Bodycon Dress



Topshop – Halterneck Lace Hem Bodycon Dress (£40.00)



P.S. Did you miss last month's fashion edit? Check it out here...



Comments

Popular Posts