Central Gourmet, Forest Hill



WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         Vegetarian Turkish Bread ($7.90)
·         Chicken Focaccia ($7.90)
·         Spinach Omelette ($7.00)
·         Carrot Cake ($5.50)




WHAT WE ATE...
I opted for the ‘Salmon Patty ($6.00)’…
  

One of my dining companions chose the ‘Egg, Bacon and Cheese Muffin ($5.00)’…


My other dining companion decided to have the ‘Spinach Patty ($6.00)’…


WHAT WE DRANK…
I ordered a chai latte ($3.50)…


My dining companions went with some cappuccinos ($3.30)…



OVERALL…

Food = 3 spoonfuls of sugar


Drinks = 3 spoonfuls of sugar


Service = 3 spoonfuls of sugar




Address: Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre,
270 Canterbury Road, Forest Hill, VIC

Phone: 0451 126 998

Central Gourmet Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




P.S. Another eatery nearby is Hahndorf's Fine Chocolates...


Comments

Popular Posts