George Tindale Gardens


Welcome to 2016 my lovely readers! I hope you had a fabulous festive break and are relaxed and recharged for the year ahead. I celebrated Christmas/New Year with family and friends and spent some time on the Mornington Peninsula. Instead of dining out during the holidays, I have been indulging in a lot of home cooked meals and picnics but I am now ready to see what new and exciting culinary delights Melbourne has to offer in 2016. I found 2015 to be one of my most favourite years thus far in my brief life. It was filled with love, laughter, adventure, and of course food and I can’t wait to find out what 2016 has to offer... 

One of my favourite hobbies is wildlife and nature photography and The George Tindale Memorial Garden in the Dandenongs is somewhere I often go to find inspiration. Each season the garden brings a colourful botanical display that never disappoints. I captured these photos recently where there were hydrangeas, alstroemerias, brugmansias and francoas putting on a dazzling show.



















Comments

Popular Posts