Miss Sage Sugar's Fashion Edit - January 2015

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you had a wonderful festive season. I was struck down by glandular fever and was unable to eat much over Christmas/New Year. My appetite is now back to normal so I am looking forward to trying lots of new eateries this year.
 
This month’s edit is all about men... Nothing makes a man look sexier than a nice shirt. Well, that’s what I think anyway. You may prefer a man in uniform... Anyway, I’ve also included some accessories that would be a perfect gift for the special man in your life.



ALPHA PRINT SHIRT - Shirts - Tarocash
 



NIRVANA FLORAL SHIRT - Shirts - Tarocash

RUTHERFORD SLIM PRINT SHIRT - Shirts - Tarocash

 


Target – Piping Hot Legitimate Canvas Shoe ($25.00)




P.S. Did you miss last month’s fashion edit? Check it out here...


 



 


Comments

Popular Posts