Three One 2 One, Richmond



WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         I Lost My Pork Burger – pork mince patty, Swiss cheese, lettuce, red cabbage slaw, sauerkraut, fennel and apple relish ($16.50)
·         The Crown Burger – double beef patties, double bacon, hash brown, two fried eggs, BBQ sauce, pickles, onion and bacon jam ($22.00)
·         Loaded Fries with crispy bacon and chilli cheese sauce ($12.00)
·         Black & White Shake – Oreo cookies, vanilla ice-cream, chocolate syrup with an Oreo waffle ($15.00)





WHAT WE ATE...
We started with some ‘Potato Gems with chilli cheese sauce, ketchup and mayo ($12.00)’.


Then it was burger time… I chose the ‘Kick Ass Mac’n’Cheese – beef patty with double cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, tomato, bacon with mac’n’cheese sauce and ketchup ($18.00)’. This mega burger was scrumptious and I nearly managed to eat the whole thing! The creamy, cheesy pasta was a luscious addition to the burger. The jalapenos certainly gave it a spicy kick!


My dining companion picked ‘The Italian – beef patty, melted cheddar, pickles, bacon, Bolognese, lettuce, tomato, onion rings, onion and bacon jam, and American mustard ($19.00)’. The Bolognese sauce was a novel element to the burger, with the sauce cascading onto the board. The onion rings were crispy but our favourite out of the two burgers was the Kick Ass Mac’n’Cheese.


WHAT WE DRANK…
I thought I would try the fruity ‘El Paraiso – salted caramel ice-cream, coconut puree, mango sorbet, cookies, fresh mango, Pop Tart, brownie and wafer cone ($15.00)’. There was no way that I was going to put much of a dent into this shake as it was enormous… The yummy fruity shake cut back the richness of the chocolate components. I suggest sharing one of these shakes with your paramour…    


My dining companion went for a richer option: the ‘White Ninja – white chocolate, Kit-Kat, peanut butter, M&M’s, Kinder Surprise, walnuts, chocolate cake, chocolate stick, fairy floss, choc walnut fudge ($20.00)’. He loved this and so did I. Plus, you get a toy in your Kinder Surprise so it just keeps on giving… This was my favourite tasting shake with the walnut flavour standing out.


OVERALL…
I have always thought that freak shakes and extreme burgers were designed just for their looks and not for our taste buds. I was proven wrong when I was invited to try the burgers and shakes at Three One 2 One… They can taste great too! Try one for yourself…



Address: 424 Bridge Road, Richmond, VIC

Phone: 03 9429 4409




Trading Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11.00am – 9.00pm
Sat - Sun: 10.00am – 9.00pm

Three One 2 One Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Miss Sage Sugar was invited by Three One 2 One



P.S. Other eateries nearby are Kong BBQ, Top Paddock and Pillar of Salt…  



Comments

Popular Posts