Cafe D'Sub, Croydon



WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         Baked Potato – garlic butter, cheese, coleslaw, sour cream, bacon, and spring onion ($8.00)
·         Mediterranean Focaccia – salami, semi-dried tomato and tasty cheese ($7.90)
·         Hot Dog and chips ($5.50)
·         Scone with jam and cream ($2.20)



WHAT WE ATE...
I went with my favourite meal: ‘Quiche, salad and chips ($11.00)’. I always pick the spinach quiche but there are a couple of other flavours to choose from. You get a quarter of a quiche! This delicious quiche has a wonderful, eggy custard. Then there is a mountain of perfect chips… You also get a massive salad full of healthy goodies. I must admit I do always manage to eat it all…


My dining companion chose the ‘Hamburger with the lot and chips ($12.00)’. This yummy burger is like one you would make at home with a thin patty and lots of salad. Of course, you get a pile of chips as well…


WHAT WE DRANK…
My ‘Latte ($3.80)’ was great.


OVERALL…
I used to visit this cafĂ© a lot when I was a teenager. At the time, it was owned by a submarine captain hence the name and nautical theme. Since then, it has relocated to the other side of the shopping centre and has had different owners. The one thing that is always consistent at CafĂ© D’Sub is that you get a decent feed for a great price. 



Address: 5-15 Kent Ave, Croydon, VIC

Phone: 03 9724 0320


Cafe D'Sub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



P.S. Other eateries nearby are The Full PantryThe Conservatory CafĂ©Bekendales and Platinum


Comments

Popular Posts