Frank's Cakes, Ferntree Gully



WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·   French Toast - brioche served with maple syrup, ice-cream and strawberries ($14.00)
·   New York Burger - beef patty, lettuce, tomato, caramelised onion, mustard aioli, bacon, cheese, tomato ketchup, served with chips ($19.00)
·   Seafood Linguine - tossed with scallops, mussels and prawn cutlets in a white wine and fresh tomato sauce, served with rocket ($23.00)
·   B.L.T - bacon, lettuce, tomato with pesto aioli on Turkish bread ($14.00)



WHAT WE ATE...
I chose the ‘Lemon Curd Tart ($5.00)’. I did not like this at all… The unpleasant lemon element tasted like fake lemon and the tart shell was unbreakable with my fork. I struggled to eat this and ended up sharing my dining companion’s cake instead…




My dining companion picked the ‘Opera Slice ($5.50)’ and added some ice-cream ($1.50). This cake was far superior to my choice, with its moist sponge and rich filling.



WHAT WE DRANK...
We both ordered lattes ($3.80)…


OVERALL…

Food = 2 spoonfuls of sugar

Drinks = 1 spoonful of sugar

Service = 3 spoonfuls of sugar





Address: 511 Scoresby Road, Ferntree Gully, VIC

Phone: 03 9764 2300




Frank's Cakes Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



P.S. Another eatery nearby is Rapture Cafe... 


Comments

Popular Posts