Stoneground Bakehouse, Hurstbridge





WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
·         Pizza Pie ($3.90)
·         Salmon Mornay Pie ($3.60)
·         Cornish Pastie ($3.50)
·         Cheese and Spinach Triangle ($3.50)


WHAT WE ATE...
I opted for a ‘Vegetarian Pastie ($3.70)’. The filling had a nice amount of pepper but unfortunately I didn’t receive my favourite thing about pasties … flaky pastry! It is a shame that they didn’t use the same pastry as my dining companion’s pie.






My dining companion chose a ‘Steak and Pepper Pie ($3.70)’. He loved this pie. The pastry was flaky and the filling had a wonderful flavour.



For sweets, I picked a ‘Jam Doughnut ($2.00)’. The doughnut was fresh and full of jam.









My dining companion went for a ‘Cheesecake Tart ($3.50)’. Cheesecake and tart combined? What a great invention!


OVERALL…
We went on a train trip to Hurstbridge and arrived around lunchtime so we thought we would try the bakery over from the station. We sat at the one table inside to keep warm but there are also tables out the front. They also have coffee available if you want a caffeine fix.



Address: 798 Main Road, Hurstbridge, VIC

Phone: 03 9718 1128



Stoneground Bakehouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular Posts