Townhouse

Sunday afternoon in Toorak Village and there was a serious lack of places to grab a coffee. We were desperate for a caffeine fix when fortunately I spotted Townhouse. This café is from the guys at Prospect Espresso so I had high expectations that we would be receiving some quality coffee. Townhouse has a pleasant atmosphere with pale timber accentuating the interior. Some striking overhead lights over the counter were rather enthralling with their rings of crystals.

 
The café has a Rosso house blend as well as some single origin specials from various local roasters for you to try.

 
My latte ($4.00) was as I had anticipated. With notes of chocolate and caramel, the coffee was quite enchanting and just what I needed.

Latte
 
The service was impeccable during our visit and as a consequence I feel I must sample their food next time I am in Toorak...


Address: 466 Toorak Rd, Toorak, VIC

Phone: 03 9973 8721


 
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri: 7.00am – 4.00pm
                      Sat Sun: 8.00am – 4.00pm


Townhouse on Urbanspoon
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts